RIP Tom Scholl

Started by mike scholl, September 02, 2016, 04:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike scholl

Just wanted to let everyone know that my Pops Tom Scholl has passed away.  Heather Wilson wrote an awesome article about him.

There are so many pictures of him on Facebook, other sites as well but when you look in the POG photo gallery under the Picture Man it would be safe to say that at least half of the Penton pictures are of customers that raced out of the shop... J & J Cycle Sales in Lithopolis, Ohio

In 1974 they sold 112 Penton's which is an amazing number. This is one of the reasons he attended the ISDT in Italy & the MX Des Nations in Sweden... He was one of the top 10 dealers in the United States selling Penton's, Husqvarna's & Rokon's.  Quite an accomplishment for such a small town motorcycle shop.

http://aces-races.com/motorcycle-community-mourns-loss-tom-scholl/

chicagojerry

so sorry for your loss mike...  memories of a lifetime are priceless though. my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.
God Bless.   chicago jerry

jeff greenberg

Mike , really sorry to read about the passing of your father.
Your family will be in our thoughts.
Jeff

hanksie

Hey Mike,Sorry about your Pop.Sounds like he was quite a guy.You & yours are in our thoughts and prayers.  Bill & Michelle

Knute

I'm so sorry to hear that Mike. :(  I enjoyed the heck out of your dad and always looked forward to seeing him.  Hang in there buddy, we're all thinking of you.

TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

Wardie

Mike saddened to hear of the passing of your father.
We will keep your family in our prayers. Wardie