WTB - Penton Frame Stickers

Started by KJDonovan, January 10, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJDonovan

I am looking for a couple stickers for a project.  Randy Kirkbride used to supply these but he is unable to locate any at present.  I need one of the "Made In Austria" steering head stickers and 2 of the "Crome Molyblen Tubing" stickers.   Anyone have any of these kicking around they want to part with?

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Kip Kern

Kevin
Send your address, I may have a few yet.  [email protected]

KJDonovan

Kip,

Thanks for the help, sincerely appreciated.

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Larry Perkins

KJDonovan

Larry,

Kip sent me some for that project.  Randy had just moved and was still unable to locate his stock the last time we spoke.  

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Lew Mayer

Randy move very far?

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Larry Perkins

ok, I had found my stash.

Larry P

Cal Alexander

I have few Crome Molyblen Tubing Sticker available that are printed on a heavy laminate film. I had worked with Randy on duplicating these a couple of years ago. My son and I are also in the process of reprinting these on a foil material so that they are more like the factory originals.

We are also reproducing the Made in Austria decals. We have photo's of an NOS Made in Austria decal that Ron Carbaugh has in his archives and will reproduce it with the original colors and font.

Both Decals will be available in a few weeks. Cost will be $4 each or 6 for $20.

Let me know if your interested in any of these and I will contact you when they are available.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Jason Smith

Any chance anyone sells the Hi-Point sticker for an HP-14 enclosed trailer in black?
Thanks all. Jason

Rich Fredette

Interested in purchasing if these are applicable to a 72 JP. Not finding either one or placement in the manual. Thx.

'72 Jackpiner - 175: 7-20555153
'14 Newfoundland - Keira 54kg
\\\'72 Jackpiner - 175: 7-20555153
\\\'14 Newfoundland - Keira 54kg