ISDT Reunion Ride

Started by Dwight Rudder, August 31, 2002, 06:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Rudder

I hope everyone of our POG members is planning on making the ISDTR this year. It sounds like it will be better and more fun than last year ( I don't see how , as much fun as we had ) . I have been riding a "72" Penton 125 Six Day for past 2 years and am probably going to ride a PUCH 175 with PENTON USA stickers around the PUCH tank badge. Another piece of Penton history. I also bought a "1977" HERCULES GS125/7 Euro model that John P. had brought into the USA for testing. I was told that it was one of 4 that came to USA. I rode factory for Hercules then and I never saw one like this. John P. verified this at VMD this year but couldn't tell me much more. This one only has 146 miles on it. I probably not ever ride it. Who is planning on coming to the ISDTR ?
Cher'o,
Dwight
PS: more info and entry.
//www.reunionride.com
Limited to 225 riders, we had 150 last year.

7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Dwight Rudder

I hope more of you are coming than replied to my post. This is a prime opportunity for the POG group to get together.  I think the reception on Thursday evening would also be a great time for POG to set up a table to let folks know what we are about. I believe we are setting up a VINDURO table also.
Cher'o,
Dwight

7 time ISDT / E medalist

Dennis Jones

Dwight
I plan to ride my 73 Jackpiner. This will be my first ISDTR.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Doug Wilford

Dwight;
The POG table is a great idea, just may have to do something about that.

Frenfroe

I plan on being there. My first time. I have my '76 Piner all ready to go. I look forward to meeting all of you. Dwight, anyone else coming from the SE? I'm in middle GA.
Frank

mmolyneux

where will the isdt take place this year

Doug Wilford

This is a reunion event featuring ex and present ISDT/E riders.  Park Hills,  MO October 24-25-26-27th   It is also open to any interested people.

Mike OReilly

Being located in Eastern Ontario (near northern New York state), I was holding out for next year in anticipation of Massachusetts. Does anyone know if the plan to hold a 30th Anniversary ride in Dalton, Mass. (Berkshire Hills) has progressed beyond the rumour stage? Any info. would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mike.

desmond197

I will be there from SE GA. I may bring my Husky 250 WR to ride and my MZ 250 and Greeves MCS to show. Someone should bring thier Wassel trials bikes to ride or show as I think they were run at the Isle of Man ISDT in theearly 70's.

Dwight Rudder

I know of about 6 coming from Mississippi and maybe a couple from Alabama. You must ride a Vintage or post vintage class machine. Modern bikes not allowed unless you are a ISDT vet. But even then I wouldn't ride a modern bike. This event is setup for vintage.
Dwight

7 time ISDT / E medalist