HP 14 Trailer for sale

Started by Tommy Miller, May 03, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Miller

Hi.  My name is Tommy Miller and I am a new member to this forum.  I have an extremely well maintained HP 14 for sale.  The posting has been listed on the trailers for sale section as listed on Columbus Craig's List.  Listing # 6078913819/April 7 date.  I am located in Ostrander, Ohio.  
All the pertinent information is listed in the add.  If anyone has been looking for a very clean HP 14, this is the one.  I will be happy to discuss the trailer with anyone that has an interest.  My email is: [email protected].  Thank you for your interest.

firstturn

Awesome Trailer.  I would buy it if I hadn't just bought a Toy Hauler.  Nicest HP 14 I have seen in the last 20 years.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dale Fisher

https://columbus.craigslist.org/tro/6078913819.html

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Dale Sonnenschein

Can you tell me the inside dimensions please? Length, width above wheel wells and height.

75 husky wr250
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
78 husky cr250
83 husky wr250
84 husky wr400
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

rob brown

Dale, go back a few pages to the post where Jason found my hp14 for sale. His last post on that thread was 2/7. It's a long thread! At the beginning, you will find some great specs posted by another Dale:)

Jason sent some pics of my old hp. Fantastic restoration underway!

Tommy Miller

Distance b/t ww: 5'1"
Width wall to wall above ww: 6'5" (narrows as you go up)
Interior length: 10"
Height: I can stand upright between cross members and I am 6'0". (just)
Rear door height: 5'

Will haul two dual sport bikes (Suzuki DR 350 & Honda XR650L with room to get in side door and room at the front.

Tommy

Dale Fisher

The trailer will hold three bikes depending on what is up in the front of the trailer.  Tow face forward, one faces back (tightly).

Dimensional info here.    http://www.pentonusa.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15834

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry