All alone in OLY!

Started by mike carr, September 02, 2002, 11:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike carr

I was just wondering if there are any penton bike owners way out west in olympia washington. I am always reading the penton forums,and from what i am noticing everybody who writes in seems to be much further east! I was just hoping to get milk crate butt checking out a few bikes within a stones throw if you know what i mean.
Dont get me wrong the penton forum is  great to read and gain knowlege and parts,but there aint nothen like touchen.
Anyway if there is anybody out there near blacklake,olympia wash. give me a hollar i feel all alone,and old man winter is a coming,thanks mike carr.

Doug Wilford

Mike; There are 5 POG members in WA, only two have e-mail.  Write me at [email protected] and I will give you those addresses.

mike carr

Quotequote:
I was just wondering if there are any penton bike owners way out west in olympia washington. I am always reading the penton forums,and from what i am noticing everybody who writes in seems to be much further east! I was just hoping to get milk crate butt checking out a few bikes within a stones throw if you know what i mean.
Dont get me wrong the penton forum is  great to read and gain knowlege and parts,but there aint nothen like touchen.
Anyway if there is anybody out there near blacklake,olympia wash. give me a hollar i feel all alone,and old man winter is a coming,thanks mike carr.

Thank you very much Doug,i will

DKWRACER

Hey, I'm in Denver, only a "schooner" away eh!!!
Thanks,
Tom Brosius
[email protected]

Thomas Brosius