Special KTM Tuning for Sachs Engines

Started by firstturn, July 25, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Wanted I need one or two of the "Special KTM Tuning" sticker that goes on the side cover of the Sachs engines.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Email:  firstturn@hotmail,com

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

I think Randy Kirkbride had them at one time Ron.  Did you check with him?  You probably know but it is like the plate that goes on a trophy, metal but sticks on.  I think I have a pair somewhere but will have to dig around.  Am in the process of reorganizing the motorcycle stuff that has been in chaos for several years.  There is not a lot of it just all mixed together.

Larry P

firstturn

Thanks Larry.  I was just trying to reach out to see if anyone had a set?  I am sure I have probably given several sets away.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Ron

If I had them, they would be yours  I have been having a place in Texas make a few of the smaller decals for me lately and they do excellent work.  "Velocals.com" just made all the Puch engine, frame and swing arm decals and look amazing to say the least.  They are originally a bicycle restoration decal place, can't say enough good about them.;)

johnborn

I will  check dad's  sticker collection tonight. What color are they?

firstturn

Ron Carbaugh

LeeBuff

The "Special KTM Tuning" decals were white with blue printing.
Doug Wilford also had some when he rebuilt engines that said "Wilforized by Doug Wilford" on them.

Lee Buffenmyer

gooddirt

I have the Tuning and  most of other decals..

Carl Hill

I would be interested in a set also.
Any way you could post some photos/list of all your Penton decals Good dirt?

johnborn

firstturn

Gooddirt - Larry, just email me with the price and a mailing address and I will complete.  Thanks

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Thanks Gooddirt for all the help.  Thanks Larry.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh