Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Larry Perkins

Don't know the wall but there are several things different about the bike.  73 decals on a 74.5, 73 style side numberplate instead of the exhaust cover kind that it would have had.  Pipe guard from a CMF 100-125 .  The 73 250 which this is not had a more mesh looking one on the 250.  Early 74 wheels as opposed to the 74.5 lipless ones.Also those shocks will never last mounted in that position.  That is all I noticed but not the wall.

Larry P

skiracer

Sharp eye!

Quotequote:Originally posted by Larry Perkins

Don't know the wall but there are several things different about the bike.  73 decals on a 74.5, 73 style side numberplate instead of the exhaust cover kind that it would have had.  Pipe guard from a CMF 100-125 .  The 73 250 which this is not had a more mesh looking one on the 250.  Early 74 wheels as opposed to the 74.5 lipless ones.Also those shocks will never last mounted in that position.  That is all I noticed but not the wall.

Larry P

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Daniel P. McEntee

IS that not the Rob Wardlaw wall that he always poses his bikes in front of? And I DO like the bike! Do I win it if I am correct on the wall?????
   Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee