1991 Hi-Point PT-14 Trailer

Started by pavichm, August 06, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pavichm

Selling my PT-14 Hi-Point tandem axle trailer due to space limitations at my place. I purchased this trailer a year ago from the original owner and have used it many times to haul my Pentons and Maicos to and from races and swapmeets.

It's in great condition without any damage to the fiberglass shell or the steel from. There is a little bit of rot in the very back section of wood floor the the left and right of the door. I am contemplating removing the section (it's screwed and siliconed in around the edges) and replacing it with new 3/4 inch plywood. But I would like to sell it as is and have the next owner make the decision. Some people like 100% original.

It has some auxiliary lights added, a roof vent and two wheel chocks. Comes with two spare tires. The tires on the trailer are good and safe for travel as well as the wheel bearings.

I have the owner's manual and some literature.

The state of Ohio does not issue titles for trailers of this size. All we need to do to get it registered is to get the trailer weighed and go to the DMV with a weight slip.

I'm asking $2600. Open to offers.

Here are some pictures uploaded to a photo hosting site.

https://imgur.com/a/BqJw1En

Located in Columbus, OH.

Thanks,
Mark (614) 296 7035

Mark Pavich
Mark Pavich

tooclose racing

Gosh, that is pretty!  I've sent this link out to a few friends, I don't think you will have this very long.

pavichm

Thanks! Took a deposit on it today. I will keep this post up until I get paid in full.

Mark

Mark Pavich
Mark Pavich