SIDECASE PENTON ALUMINUM STICKERS

Started by Larry Perkins, January 27, 2019, 10:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

Having trouble finding these in search.  Needing two sets(4) of the aluminum Penton that went on the Sachs sidecases when John had the Sachs ground off.  I was thinking someone had recently reproduced them but maybe I am crazy.  Thanks for any help.

Larry P

rob w

Didn't grind it off, I remember hearing they used a chisel.

imported_n/a

Set available on ebay. Sold separately left & right side cases. Spendy @ $100 set + S&H

Chris H.

Carl Hill

I may have some extras.
Let me check...

Larry Perkins

Rick Penno

Carl, if you have an extra set that Larry doesn't want, I would be interested.

Thanks in advance Rick.

Carl Hill

Larry Perkins

Carl, I would take 2 pair if there is some for Rick otherwise 1 pair.  Not sure If I still have your PayPal info.  Can you hit me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Larry P

Rick Penno

Carl, I will take a pair if you have a pair available.

Send me you'r mailing info to [email protected]

Cal Alexander

Hi Larry, we recently reproduced these and have several sets available. They are very nice reproductions and true to the originals with a very heavy adhesive backer. I am out of town for the next couple of months however. If you need these sooner vs later you can get them from my son Shane Alexander. He can be reached at Motopartsguy@yahoo. You can also shoot me an email through the POG and I can provide you pictures and more info.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Cal Alexander

Just checked and Shane has these available at $25 a pair. You can reach him at 385-233-1090.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

firstturn

Thanks Cal.  The ones I got were great.  Thank Shane again for his Great Work.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh