Barladge repeats.

Started by Dale Fisher, October 15, 2019, 06:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

Pleased to post Cal :)

"Hi Dale, I was wondering if you would post this photo on the Penton racing page. Larry won the National Hare and Hound 70+ class for a second consecutive year on his KTM exc. Larry an old Penton rider re badged his bike as Penton in 2018 in honor of John Penton and the 50th anniversary."

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships - POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Cal Alexander

Dale, thank you for posting the Photo. Larry repeated this year as the AMA National Hare and Hound Champion in the 70 and over Pioneer class. Larry has raised the bar for the rest of us to stay competitive as we are either well in or rapidly approaching our 70's. Larry stays in shape during the winter months as a ski patrolman at the Brighton Ski resort in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah. Congratulations Larry!
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

larry Barlage

Thank you for posting my picture on the podium of the "Check Chase". This race was the final one of this season in the A.M.A.s Hare and Hound series. I was very fortunate in keeping my #1 plate from last year.  Thanks again, I hope to get back East for some of the activities in the P.O.G..   Larry Barlage