2002 bike and rider ID's

Started by Mark Annan, October 14, 2002, 03:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

I just created a database on the Yahoo Penton site for us to register our numbers (and other useful info).  I set it up so any group member can add to it.  Click on the link below to access it.  Click on "add a record" at the top, a screen to add your info will come up, fill it in, then be sure to click save (at the bottom of the screen).  For the ISDT veterans in our group: In the "ISDT's competed in" field list the years you competed (ex. 64, 66,67, 73).  That is all there is to it.  Everyone should add their info to it ASAP so we can get a count of who will be riding the event.  If you don't have your number yet (I don't, should be here soon) add it as soon as you get it so we can ID people at the event.  When the event is done you can add your final score and medal received (we are all going to medal, aren't we ??).

The Yahoo group site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PentonRestorationandTechGroup/

The database:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PentonRestorationandTechGroup/database

See everyone soon !!!!!

LINDEMAN

Mark,I will be riding a 175 #508.Thanks,Dave Lindeman

Dwight Rudder

Mark, It may be more productive to have the POG guys join our VINDURO group ( [email protected] ) than start another group. There are many VINDURO members who own or know of Penton stuff to sell. Vinduro is for fans of all ISDT type bikes, of which PENTON is a major Marque.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Mark Annan

Dwight,

Right you are.  I encourage all POG members to join up with Vinduro.

John Durrill started the [email protected] .  It is meant to be a convenient place for POGers to upload, store, and have access, to tech info and pictures.  It is a way to have some free common files storage and access through Yahoo.  All members can use all the features (files, photos, database, chat, etc).  It is not meant to replace the discussion and for sale boards here on the POG site.  For Penton specific discussion the POG board is the best!!  For other makes and general Vintage enduro matters Vinduro is great.

See everybody in a couple of days.

Mark      

PS.  For those that have posted their info here I will add it to the list.