My first photo upload attempt. Dane Leimbach

Started by Paul Danik, March 28, 2021, 10:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings, I just used Bob Wardlow's instructions and uploaded a photo link. I wish I could have the photo upload and not need a link, but I am glad to get to this point.

Thanks Bob !!!  

In wanting to select a proper photo for this test of the Wardlow system of uploading photos, I chose a photo of Dane Leimbach, a much missed member of this Group. Click on the photo and it will enlarge.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KPfxqjkCpRJtRVBe6

Paul

G Ellis

rob w

Nice going Paul. I think it's great that you now have some ability to share your pictures. I enjoy all your posts, and now even more. Just like I love Tom Pentons post, he has a lot of wonderful photos. The POG website is a different format than any others, that I've ever used. Everything about it has always worked great for me, and not a single complaint today. The archives are special. Glad I could help a little. As D.W. would say - have fun !

Tom Penton

Thanks, Rob ... I'm trying. Playing with photoshop, then going to youtube tutorials from the pros, I feel like those motorcycling beginners must have felt when we went flying by ... I'm humbled!

Tom Penton
Tom Penton

Kip Kern

Wow, sure miss Dane. Can't even begin to thank him for all he taught me about Penton bikes.  Still using his and uncle Ted's home made tools he gave me many years ago to build engines. RIP brother