WTB - 250 HS Center Stand

Started by StephenRead, April 03, 2021, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenRead

WTB - Looking for a good condition used or new Center Stand (6-Day style) for a 1975 250 Hare Scrambler. Thanks for any help or leads.

slvrbrdfxr

Check out eBay item # 353256802614. The seller (Parmabike) offers POG members a discount if you contact him prior to doing a buy it now.
Dave McC

StephenRead

Thanks for the Parmabike lead.  I am familiar with them.  I'll wait a few days to see if a fellow Pogger has a used one or a good new offer before I contact them for purchase.  Appreciate the info and wisdom on this site.

Dale Fisher

I have one of Roberto's that I purchased for a project.  Didn't get the  bike and don't have another planned in the future.  Brand new repro, painted, ready to install.

My loss is your gain -  $145. shipped

[email protected]

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
 Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Daniel P. McEntee

If Stephan isn't interested in the center stand, I am. I'll be watching the thread.

Thanks a lot!
  Dan McEntee

Dale Fisher

I'll double check the part.  This is the one I believe ordered.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-1976-PENTON-KTM-FRAME-CHASSIS-CENTER-STAND-KICKSTAND-GS-175-250-360-400/353256802614?hash=item523fbf0936:g:qA0AAOSwQOdfnCHh

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

StephenRead

Dale - Thank you for your prompt response.  I'm going to pass for the time being as I need many other parts more urgently for my restoration project.  So Daniel you have my permission :D to Go For It !!

Dale Fisher

Daniel, I you are still interested the stand is a Pillon Dorino ART26 sold thru Roberto.  Advertised as "CENTER STAND FOR 1973-76 KTM 175 250 360 400"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/di0xpz6huxqytmb/IMG_1974.jpeg?dl=0

[email protected]

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry