POG Tour 2003

Started by Doug Wilford, November 08, 2002, 08:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Wilford

It has just been learned that the new or real dates for 50th KTM Anniversary Festival Mattighofen, Austria in 2003 will be June 19th thru 22nd.   For those of you that have already signed up we need to know if this is going to be okay with your plans.  For those who have not signed up the new dates have given us more time for room and transportation deadlines.   There are openings if you are interested.  More information will be put on the home page.

Edited by - Doug Wilford on 11/08/2002  7:13:20 PM

Mick Milakovic

Doug,
What is this and where is it?  Will there be a swap meet or vendors?  What about the possibility of vintage racing?

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
[email protected]
Mick

ktmkirk

The weekend of 6/21-22,2003 Drew Smith is putting on an ISDE Qualifier in which I am involved in scoring, I'm not sure if I can change my plans and have Drew make other arrangements or I will have to make other arrangements for the POG tour...Kirk Sessions

Quotequote:
It has just been learned that the new or real dates for 50th KTM Anniversary Festival in 2003 will be June 19th thru 22nd.   For those of you that have already signed up we need to know if this is going to be okay with your plans.  For those who have not signed up the new dates have given us more time for room and transportation deadlines.   There are openings if you are interested.  More information will be put on the home page.

Doug Wilford

Kirk;  Thanks for getting back to us, I hope you can work something out, in the mean time I will inform Gigi and Jack

tlanders

Bob (Rob W), thanks for spreading the word about Thayer. We have some neat prizes. Teddy