1973 Penton Jackpiner For Sale - SOLD

Started by johnbowman, March 03, 2023, 06:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnbowman

I'm starting to sell some of the bikes that I bought while racing. I had double knee surgery in December and still having back problems. I'm in the riding for fun, not speed, category now.

I'm selling this 1973 Jackpiner. I'm asking $3,000. I have well over $4k in it. We all know how that goes. It has a new swing arm, tires, tubes, chain, and sprockets. It also has a brand new set of Works Performance shocks! It has a Mikuni carb on it. It starts and runs well. The brakes are good. It shifts well. The tank and frame paint need some love. Don't even ask about the baby blue paint on the tank. It's a rider not a show bike. Some rust on the rims where water settled years ago.

If interested, please message me through the forum. I can send a video of the bike cold starting.

Thanks,

John

johnbowman

Based on feedback, I'm lowering the price to $2,750. Please let me know if you're interested. I just want the bike to go to a good home.

johnbowman

Okay, let's do it this way. Post or private message me an offer. Best offer within a reasonable time gets the bike.

Ed Peterson

Did you sell the Jackpiner yet?
Where are you located?
Ed Peterson

johnbowman

Ed,

Sorry. The Jackpiner is sold.

Thanks,

John