WTB 14MM Kicker Knuckle

Started by KJDonovan, July 06, 2024, 01:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJDonovan

I am looking for a 14MM kicker knuckle like the one in the photo.  This one unfortunately has too much wear to be usable or repaired.  I know High Point sold these separately from the rest of the kicker back in the day, hoping someone here may have one kicking around – yeah, pun intended.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Stuttgartautoman

Quote from: KJDonovan on July 06, 2024, 01:50:48 PMI am looking for a 14MM kicker knuckle like the one in the photo.  This one unfortunately has too much wear to be usable or repaired.  I know High Point sold these separately from the rest of the kicker back in the day, hoping someone here may have one kicking around – yeah, pun intended.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin,

I have a complete 14mm kicker I would sell you. Only thing wrong with it is the detent that keeps it folded in doesn't work. If you give me a cell number I can text you some photos.
Mike
Prineville, Oregon

Stuttgartautoman

Quote from: Stuttgartautoman on July 06, 2024, 03:22:20 PM
Quote from: KJDonovan on July 06, 2024, 01:50:48 PMI am looking for a 14MM kicker knuckle like the one in the photo.  This one unfortunately has too much wear to be usable or repaired.  I know High Point sold these separately from the rest of the kicker back in the day, hoping someone here may have one kicking around – yeah, pun intended.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin,

I have a complete 14mm kicker I would sell you. Only thing wrong with it is the detent that keeps it folded in doesn't work. If you give me a cell number I can text you some photos.
Mike
Prineville, Oregon

Oops, I just measured it and it is 17mm. Sorry about that.

Carl Hill

I'll check and see if I have an extra one.

Carl Hill

Looks like the only lower I have is 17mm