Free Book

Started by Bob Garner, December 30, 2002, 01:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Garner

My Mom sent me a copy of John Penton and the Off Road M/C Reveloution for Christmas. Since I have been riding Penton's since 1973, I had bought a copy as soon as it came out (Mom should have known!!!)In the spirit of the Season, I will send the book to the first person to post thier address in resposse to this post. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Rocket

Rod Gorzny
9052 Crosby Road
Lyndon, IL 61261

thanks
Rocket

Bob Garner

Rod, I put the book in the mail today. Enjoy, It is a great read!

Big Mac

Ron, what's an advanced member with 5 stars like you doing without a copy of John Penton's book already??

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

scott brogan

Yea Rocket whats up with that?

Rocket

I bought a book at the 2000 Mid-Ohio and it was signed by John P.  I lent it out to a friend to read.  He had a garage fire and it was destroyed along with a quick fill gas can that was mine too.  I just had not bought another book.  Sorry if this upsets some of you gentlement.
Rocket
PS.  Thank you very much Bob and can I send you some postage money?

scott brogan

AWWW no worries mate,just hving a little fun!

Rocket

Rod Gorzny
9052 Crosby Road
Lyndon, IL 61261

thanks
Rocket

Bob Garner

Rod, I put the book in the mail today. Enjoy, It is a great read!

Big Mac

Ron, what's an advanced member with 5 stars like you doing without a copy of John Penton's book already??

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

scott brogan

Yea Rocket whats up with that?

Rocket

I bought a book at the 2000 Mid-Ohio and it was signed by John P.  I lent it out to a friend to read.  He had a garage fire and it was destroyed along with a quick fill gas can that was mine too.  I just had not bought another book.  Sorry if this upsets some of you gentlement.
Rocket
PS.  Thank you very much Bob and can I send you some postage money?

scott brogan

AWWW no worries mate,just hving a little fun!