Vintage street bikes for sale

Started by Mick Milakovic, January 08, 2003, 09:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

Hello POGers,
I've posted these bikes on the AHRMA Web-Mart, but thought I'd let you guys know, too.  I've collected these bikes over the last couple of years, but haven't done a thing with them and have since become a lot more interested in dirt bikes anyway.

1967 HONDA 305 DREAM:  There are two bikes, one is complete the other a rolling chassis with complete engine.  I have a legal title for the complete bike.  I was told this bike ran when parked, but I have not checked a thing.  It turns over with good compression.  Seat is bad, tanks are not dented, chrome needs refurbishing.  $400 for everything.

1971 CB350 HONDA street bikes:  Three bikes, one of which is 95% complete, the other two are rolling chassis with motors.  The complete bike has good chrome, the tanks have some dents, nothing major but are clean on the inside.  The complete bike looks to be in good shape to me.  My intention was to restore for the AHRMA Sportsman roadracing class because there are no titles.  $500 for all.

I have gotten so involved with my dirt bike projects that I need the space in my garage.  I live near Indianapolis, IN, and I will deliver these bikes within a reasonable area of the midwest.  Also, if any of youknow of a Honda-specific website I would appreciate the help!  Thanks,

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick