I'm HAPPY!!!!!

Started by KTMKIDD, January 13, 2003, 10:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KTMKIDD

I just bought a Penton 125 6 days.Sure its a basket case and a little rough but it will be a great project to work on.So first question.How can I tell what year and exact model it is?I'm from the Cleveland area.is anyone close by that I can have the bottem end of the engine rebuilt? Thanks everyone and look out,I'll be buggin everyone for a lot  answers!

96 KTM 125SX
91 KTM 125GS
70 Penton Berkshire
70 Penton Six Days
72 Penton Six Days
17 KTM 250 SX
2012 Kid named Penton
02 Husky WR125

Steve Minor

You're in luck.....Al Buehner is a parts supplier and is in Cleveland. Call him at 216-651-6559....He can fix you up with most parts and a ton of knowledge. Only downfall is he's not online, so forget emails....

Steve Minor

Don Roth

Do not neglect the premier rebuilder,
Doug Wilford, thankfully involved with
this group, he will transform your bottom into good as new.

Edited by - Don Roth on 01/14/2003  2:11:04 PM

Steve Minor

Yes....of course.....Doug Wilford is a very valuable asset to this group and this sport.....I'd never slight him or his ability.

Steve Minor

Mick Milakovic

Try this website for your present and future restorations.  I laminated a copy and have it hanging on my garage wall!  Also, join the Penton tech Group at Yahoo and you'll have access to a lot of files that will help.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PentonRestorationandTechGroup/files/Identifying%20Your%20Penton/

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick