Puch/Penton

Started by desmond197, January 19, 2003, 10:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond197

I was looking though my factory Puch 125/175 parts manual and Puch had Penton USA badges made to replace the round Puch badges on the tank. I guess it was optimistic thinking on thier part That the Penton/Puch deal would work. Who know it it had worked out we would be seeing Puchs win this years Dakar. Were any bikes shipped with these badges?

Doug Wilford

It is a long story, but no there were never any Puchs shipped with those decals, they were not intended to replace the PUCH tank badge, only to fit around the badge.  Timing was evident as to how these decals were produced and even entered into the PUCH parts manual.   Briefly, John wanted a 175 Penton and KTM said no.

Dwight Rudder

If needed I have copies of these PENTON USA stickers for the Puchs.

Cher'o

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Bob Gilman

Quotequote:
I was looking though my factory Puch 125/175 parts manual and Puch had Penton USA badges made to replace the round Puch badges on the tank. I guess it was optimistic thinking on thier part That the Penton/Puch deal would work. Who know it it had worked out we would be seeing Puchs win this years Dakar. Were any bikes shipped with these badges?

Bob Gilman

Steve,What happened to you?Drop me an e-mail  [email protected]