Steering head bearings

Started by Dr.2Stroke, January 30, 2003, 10:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.2Stroke

just for info: i found nearly 30 NOS sets of steering head bearings ,fits from 73 to 79,maybe also for the older ones. they include four bearing shells,36 balls and two rubber rings.50$ per set.

sachsmx

Dr., how much for shipping to the USA? What form of payment do you prefer? Have you had any luck finding the M30 shoulder main bearings? Please email me at [email protected]

Dr.2Stroke

i could send it in a letter,then it will be about 6 dollars.i prefer western union money orders,due to i cannot accept credit cards(stupid guys at visa cards here in switzerland). i found 6 M 30 bearings,which i will sell at the moment. need any?

sachsmx

I am almost afraid to ask, but how much are the M30 bearings? How much for the steering bearing set and 2 M30 bearings If I buy all at once?

celcius232

Dr.2Stroke--what is your current e-mail address?

Brian S. Goodman
Brian S. Goodman

Dr.2Stroke

A set of two M 30 bearings is 120$,and if you take two sets of steering bearings,lets say 200$,but not in December 2007.....! My current EMail is: [email protected]
Thanks Dr.2Stroke

JNOYES

I am a new penton owner (1976 MC5 250)which my son and I intend to prepare for racing.  I am interested in a set of steering head bearings for this bike.  Please E-mail me info at [email protected]
Thanks

[email protected]

Dr. 2 Stroke, Still interested in purchased alloy tank for 74 400 that will fit a high breather frame. Do you still have any?