Shock swing mount and Dough W question

Started by dirtbike, March 22, 2003, 04:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtbike

Hi all!
I have noticed that the lower spring washer, the one that the spring stands upon hits the swingarm unless a place it so far out on the bolts that there are practically no threads left out. Is this normal?

Dough, maybe you sent it along too and I lost it, but the application form and documents you sent doesn't contain any information on how and where to pay the member fee. Can you send me a mail with that information please.

Doug Wilford

Bengt; There is a place on this site to get and print the member application form that you can fill out and send to us.    Go to Home and click on Join POG Your international membership dues are $25 US per year.    What kind of shocks are you trying to put on?

dirtbike

Hi!
I saw at the form that I need to send a check or money to the address specified. Can't I just transfer the money to a bank account somewhere?

The shocks is what I assume to be the original KONI shocks with the cooling fins on the upper body part. They just don't fit there anymore. I didn't saw this before, when dismantling the thing.