1973 Berkshire

Started by Ronkeys, February 12, 2001, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronkeys

I have a 1973 Penton 100 Berkshire I'm restoring.  I don't have any pictures of what the bike looks like when new.  If anyone has any pictures of a new or a restored 1973 100 Berkshire could you email me your pictures please.  Mail to
Thanks very much
Ron Keys

Ron Keys
Ron Keys

scott brogan

Quotequote:
I have a 1973 Penton 100 Berkshire I'm restoring.  I don't have any pictures of what the bike looks like when new.  If anyone has any pictures of a new or a restored 1973 100 Berkshire could you email me your pictures please.  Mail to
Thanks very much
Ron Keys

Ron Keys

Ronkeys

Scott:
All I recieved was a repeat of my own ad.  Do you have any pictures of the 1973 100 Berkshire? If so I'd greatly appreciate seeing them.
Tyhanks
Ron

Ron Keys
Ron Keys

Mike OReilly

Ron:
I'm up in Ottawa and oddly enough have been a Penton fan for many years (odd because of course they were never generally available in Canada). But, notwithstanding, I have a good collection of literature, including the brochure for the '73 Pentons. I think that I may already have a colour copy of that one here in fact.

So, if you will get back to me with your address (at "[email protected]") I would be happy to fire that into the mail early next week.

I have raced a 250 Penton in AHRMA events for the last 5 years, and last year finished restoring my '72 Jackpiner, which I've had since I was 16. If you have any questions or I can be of assistance with anything else let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Mike.

scott brogan

ron sorry about the repeat massage.
Im just getting used to this thing.
Yes I just restored my 1973 Berkshire 100.
I will track down a digital camera, and
get some shots for you. Its set up for
motocross, with the hi-point plastic fenders.
I'll get on it soon and get them to you.
I'll tell you more about the bike when I send the pictures.Good luck Scott

[/quote]

Ronkeys

Scott:
Thanks much.  All I have is the bike and since I never rode a Penton and never paid much attention to them I don't know too much about exactly what they looked like.  I rode for Yamaha, CZ, Husky, and finally with CanAm before I retired from motocross in 1974.  If you were at the 1973 6Days in the Berkshires you would have noticed me on what looked to be a stock 360 Yamaha Enduro.  I think my Yamaha was the only one to finish the event.  Thanks for making your picture available to me.  Please send them to
Ron
ron sorry about the repeat massage.
Im just getting used to this thing.
Yes I just restored my 1973 Berkshire 100.
I will track down a digital camera, and
get some shots for you. Its set up for
motocross, with the hi-point plastic fenders.
I'll get on it soon and get them to you.
I'll tell you more about the bike when I send the pictures.Good luck Scott

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ron Keys
Ron Keys