selling toys ?

Started by metalkfab, April 23, 2003, 05:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

With all the selling of Penton's listed on other posts,should I sell my Berkshire and Jackpiner also?

Doug Wilford

That all depends on how well you can get along with the better half if you don't sell them,  HE!  HE!

Randy Kirkbride

My wife is sure going to hate that tent!!!

Dennis D

What neck of the woods ya movin to?

metalkfab

Wife isn't the problem,time is.Got (5)other Penton's to redo and have no time to enjoy the finished ones.Wife says " NO SELLING ".She's sweet! She says tent living seems " OK ",I say- hell it doesn't matter what I say since she's the boss!

Blue_Dog

Well well. I see why she doesn't want you to sell them. She knows you are not going to ride them; they're too nice. So you just stay around polishing them and doing honey doo's. What's the next refurb?
B_D

metalkfab

I can handle the honey-do's with proper planning(that stretch's out the time factor till completion).As for the next project,we have a '75 125-D with enduro packaging,'75 250 MX,'77 MC5-125,'73 250 MX,'73 175 MX and 400 KTM MX.I was thinking how to make this a interactive project with input from POG members,but I can't convince my son to work the WEB site to track the rebuilds.Too much school for him-maybe I should pull him out of school.

rd400pi

That whole school thing is overrated anyway.

Mike H.