NOS Wassell on eBay.....

Started by Steve Minor, April 29, 2003, 08:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

Steve Minor

rd400pi

Steve,
  I bought a Six Day tank from Larry once and we got to chatting.  He mentioned that he had a Wassell that had never had a drop of gas in it.  This must be it!  By the way, I've gotten a couple of things from Larry and he is first class.  No problems at all.

Mike Husted (rd400pi)

desmond197

I have been bidding on the bike. I am also looking for Dalesman,Saracen and Sprite 125 trials bikes. I know the bikes stink for trials but they look cool. I have a couple of Greeves Pathfinders in my collection and they are not as bad as the press ( Dirt Bile cira 1970's) has reported.

Mark Annan

I think a new record is about to be set.

The Wassell/Penton is at $4,500 with 5 hours to go

slvrbrdfxr

Just a quick note to let everyone know that this bike is as advertised !! It is an exceptional bike that belongs in a museum!! I know the seller and was able to look it over at his house awhile back when buying another bike from him. I think the high bidder will be very pleased. Looking forward to seeing the final selling price.

Kip Kern

What was the final selling price?, I missed it!

Steve Minor

$4,750 was the selling price....

Any idea what the original selling price was?

Steve Minor

Randy Kirkbride

I guess original price would have been around $1000 - $1100. Anyone know for sure?

Kip Kern

I have Dealer Literature that indicates $595 to dealers.  Dated 1973!

Mark Annan

I think a new record is about to be set.

The Wassell/Penton is at $4,500 with 5 hours to go

slvrbrdfxr

Just a quick note to let everyone know that this bike is as advertised !! It is an exceptional bike that belongs in a museum!! I know the seller and was able to look it over at his house awhile back when buying another bike from him. I think the high bidder will be very pleased. Looking forward to seeing the final selling price.

Kip Kern

What was the final selling price?, I missed it!

Steve Minor

$4,750 was the selling price....

Any idea what the original selling price was?

Steve Minor

Randy Kirkbride

I guess original price would have been around $1000 - $1100. Anyone know for sure?

Kip Kern

I have Dealer Literature that indicates $595 to dealers.  Dated 1973!