Trade/ For Sale

Started by Doug Wilford, May 12, 2003, 10:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Wilford

Posted for Brent Henry 422 Powell Valley Shores Circle  Speedwell, TN 37870 423-617-3448 or 423-562-9177  Pictures available [email protected]  Quote  " I would like to trade even for a Honda 4 stroke dirt bike at least a 350-500cc.  If possible you might know somebody who would like this bike enough to trade, or if somebody knows somebody that has a Honda of this size.   This Penton needs to be cleaned up some but it runs very good, (from the pictures this is a 1971 125 with the small headlight still mounted) I have checked it out here and there and it is very solid I also checked the back wheel for wear, bearings and the gutts and all is good shape, it is missing the tool pouch on the tank and the rear tailight lens but it is all still wired up I've never tried to get the lights working.   I also have the original title and manual to this bike.   The reason is I need a Four stroke of 350 -500cc to climb the mountain near me and it is really not big enough.   I just wanted somebody to get this bike that could appreciate this bike for what it is and restore it maybe.  If you could help please contact me at this mailing address or phone. Like I said it runs very good and has real good compression and good tires all brakes work good.  I have rode it some but never put it thru anything hard."   Thanks.

JIMATL

Doug, Do you know if this 125 is still available? From the pictures you saw, what is the general condition? Does it run?
Thanks,
Jim

Doug Wilford

Jim;
All I can say is give him a call, it does run, I do remember that.