Need Float Bowl for Lectron Carb

Started by Monty, July 05, 2003, 02:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty

Dearest Pentonites,

I am in search of a float bowl, in very reasonable condition[/b], to use on my Lectron Carb. The problem I am running into is that Lectron no longer makes the same design float bowl, and if I want a Brand Spankin New One I must send the carb out to them to have it modified. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Withrow

Hi Monty,
    Where do you live?  I've got a box full of Lectron stuff(enough for 3-4 carbs).  Let me know what all you need.  GO PENTON.
                           Dave

john durrill

Monty,
 make sure any float bowl you get is the frosty color, not the clear. the frosty one will take the modern gas with out getting soft. we just added a 32 mm to the 175 , we got it off ebay and it had the wrong float bowl (old style lectron). what we did was use the new one off my 30 mm and got a different float from Al.
 Al can set you up with something that will work if Dave dosent have what you need.
John D.

Edited by - john durrill on 07/05/2003  8:27:47 PM

Monty

Dave,

I have tried to e-mail you, but have not gotten a reply back. I live just south of Houston, Texas. As of now, I believe the only thing I need is a float bowl w/ pins in the bottom for the float. Do you have one?

I may need more later, but I'm not sure.