I NEED HELP-1975 Penton 125 PROTOTYPE w/Hiro Eng!

Started by PJM, March 03, 2001, 06:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Al Buehner got some NOS Hiro engines when he bought out Mike Mefford.  I remember loading them.  Paul, did you get those or does Al still have them?  Al offered me one but I wasn't interested as it looked Honda!  Kip

Paul Danik

Kip,    Dane had these two engines stored away.  I was up Jake Fischer's yesterday and he does have one.  He said that the guy who bought out Penton Imports and sold the stuff later on the Mike Mefford still has one and won't part with it. Jake's has the piston in it, lucky guy. I might see if a Campbell's soup can will fit the bore!!! Paul

Paul Danik

PJM
   We will plan on seeing you in June at the POG meeting. Your machine has generated a lot of interest and has jogged the memories of some of the Penton pioneers.As the meeting date in June gets closer we will firm up our plans for that day to match your schedule.
Thanks,
Paul Danik

Kip Kern

PJM  Could you please contact me via the net at [email protected] or phone 765-934-4821.  I just acquired a NOS Hiro engine and would be interested in seeing/discussing this machine.  You and Paul have me interested and I would like to possibly build one!   Thanks!