1979 400 KTM

Started by Droobie, September 23, 2003, 09:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Droobie

I need a second OS piston for this model or any 400 from 75-79- it will be a 82.5mm. Would also consider 3 OS (82.75mm) or 4 OS (83.00mm).  Needed badly! Will pay extra for NOS or new.

firstturn

Have you checked with suppliers provided on the Home Page?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

I have no more 400 pistons.  I think Al has what you need in Wiseco Forged pistons and they will work fine.  The cast ones were the lousy Wisecos.  If you want NOS Mahle you might try Barry or I bet Dr 2 Stroke from Switzerland has one, just not cheap.  Hard to find rarely is cheap with the exception being real nice CCM motorcycles if you find them in Springfield, Missouri.

firstturn

Larry nice job on the CCM that no one knew what it was.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dr.2Stroke

Larry has won the bet. i have two 83.00 sizes on stock,but as said,not cheap.if you need more details,send me an Email please! [email protected]

firstturn

Have you checked with suppliers provided on the Home Page?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

I have no more 400 pistons.  I think Al has what you need in Wiseco Forged pistons and they will work fine.  The cast ones were the lousy Wisecos.  If you want NOS Mahle you might try Barry or I bet Dr 2 Stroke from Switzerland has one, just not cheap.  Hard to find rarely is cheap with the exception being real nice CCM motorcycles if you find them in Springfield, Missouri.

firstturn

Larry nice job on the CCM that no one knew what it was.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dr.2Stroke

Larry has won the bet. i have two 83.00 sizes on stock,but as said,not cheap.if you need more details,send me an Email please! [email protected]