New part = new world.

Started by rob w, September 24, 2003, 11:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

This week I got a hot new part for my 75 Penton 400, and man! does it make a difference in my riding, before I got it I  would ride my Penton about one or two hours a month, whenever a MX race was within driving distance. If I ran it at home, I could go a hundred yards to the end of the driveway and back. Now I can go to the end of the driveway, turn right, head about 6 miles down the road and find some trails to ride. I never considered it before the latest ISDTRR forced me to get one. It's called a license plate and registration. I recommend everyone should have a Penton with one, it has opened up a new world for me, one with more riding opportunities, and ride time.

yee-ha
Bob

firstturn

You had me I was already with my bilfold open.  I thing my Berkshire would be a prime candidate.  I think I will change the 1973 plate, but in Texas as long as you don't park it around a donut shop it may not matter.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Bob  I did the same thing this week and last night, I took a nice ride out in the country myself.  Wow was that fun having folks staring at the little 72 buzzing about on the pavement.  My neighbor, a conservation officer, even waved!  Too cool!

firstturn

You had me I was already with my bilfold open.  I thing my Berkshire would be a prime candidate.  I think I will change the 1973 plate, but in Texas as long as you don't park it around a donut shop it may not matter.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Bob  I did the same thing this week and last night, I took a nice ride out in the country myself.  Wow was that fun having folks staring at the little 72 buzzing about on the pavement.  My neighbor, a conservation officer, even waved!  Too cool!