73 ISDT DVD

Started by Steve Minor, October 13, 2003, 08:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

I failed to purchase a DVD of the 73 ISDT while I was at the reunion ride. (I don't know what I was thinking of). Can someone please supply me with the info so I can get one?

Steve Minor

rob w

Hey Steve, I don't know how we managed to be in the same place, at the same time, for three days and not happen to meet one another. But we did, it was crazy, and that was unfortunate.
 Al Buehner was selling the DVD's there at the POG tent, so I would imagine he's still the one to talk to.
 I'll never forget that weekend as long as I live. I would'nt be wrong to say, it was the greatest X-Penton riders reunion since the fall of the empire in "77" or earlier, about three decades.
 We can look forward to meeting up another day.

Bob

Steve Minor

Bob...congrats on your finish. I know you're proud! You are one of many that I wished I could have met. My truck happened to be next to Paul Danik's rig, so I did manage to meet him and his family. Also got to meet Ted L and Doug W.....and Malcolm Smith....WOW! What great people!

I'm already planning to go to Arkansas next year. I have to redeem myself for my DNF this year.

I'll give Al a call about the DVD...Thanks

Steve Minor