Trick Pipe

Started by SCOTT CURTIS, October 14, 2003, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCOTT CURTIS

Began working on my third Penton, a 1972 Six Day.  It has a very nice after market pipe.  It has a MFG. Sticker, Banke, Fort Worth Texas.  Consists of a header pipe Approx. 10 inches in length then into a straight pipe which then passes over the carb and follows the path of a stock pipe.  The pipe ends at the back side of the air box and is topped off with a aluminum end cap.  Pretty sure this was manufactured for the bike since the mounting tabs are in the exact correct positions.  Has any one heard of this Banke Pipes?

firstturn

Scott, I used Banke back in 1973.  If you decide to go with a stock pipe and sell the other please let me know.
Thanks, [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

SCOTT CURTIS

Ron, Can you tell me any more about these pipes.  I do not have any other pipe for the bike so I will probably be using it.  It seems very nice.

firstturn

Scott why don't we visit via phone.  E-Mail me your phone # and I will call you.  E-Mail  [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Russ B

Banke used to make lots of performance pipes for mx and flattrack. They are still in business. http://www.bankeperformance.com/ They aren't in Ft. Worth anymore though. I would be willing to bet that if enough guys got together, they would build more of these pipes.