ISDT Website Photos

Started by Bill Smith, October 15, 2003, 09:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

Mike,

The video and the pictures are great, especially the Aqualung footage.  Was that Joel Smets on that Husaberg?

George

generalbay

Great photos - Thanks for sharing them with us. D Duvall

tmc3c

Mike, Great Video and pic's, Thank's for sharing with us that couldn't make it, maybe next year! Thanks Again! GRAT WORK!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Mike Wickstrand

Glad the photos and video are appreciated. For those of you that are interested (and have a high-speed Internet connection or a lot of patience) I have posted a second highlight video that is about 10 minutes long (and less Wickstrand-centric this time). Most of the footage is from the Tannery Trail terrain test on Day One and also from a trail near Whitcomb Summit (behind the cabins) from the morning of Day Two.

I couldn't help myself though, I did need to include some Joel Smets/Alan Wickstrand grass track video towards the end - it's just too much fun to watch. [8D]

http://www.wickstrand.com/Reunion_Ride_Videos.htm

Enjoy - Mike

Mike Wickstrand

Mick Milakovic

Mike,
Excellent stuff, thanks for all the hard work and welcome to the land of POG!  I'm wondering if I had a problem, though:  the second link you posted seems to be the same video as the first posting.  Am I doing something wrong?

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick

Mick Milakovic

Mike,
It worked for me today, and it was the best 10 OF the day!  Thanks again!

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick

Wrecker

Mike,
That was great!  Man, I've got the fever now!