125 6b shifter keys

Started by BrianTaylor, November 10, 2003, 11:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianTaylor

Can anyone tell me how much are NOS shifter keys going for  now  ??? thks Brian T.

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Gavin Housh

Brian, when you locate real NOS keys you should pay whatever the seller is asking. The reproduction ones curently bieng sold don't hold up to racing. When they break during operation it's not pretty. The NOS keys never broke all at once. They wore off a litle at a time untill shifting engagment becomes a thing of the past. Good luck.       Gavin

Rocket

Contact Larry Perkins, he is listed under parts on this site.  He probably has some.
Rocket

metalkfab

We are currently working on replacements which will function and last like originals.Should be a couple of weeks and will be available from Buehner's Supply.We found that the current repop's were too soft.We ran a sample unit in my "D" motor and it worked great.We'll be tearing down the motor shortly to check the wear.We'll post the results when finished.

BrianTaylor

[}:)] there is a method to my maddnes.. I am working on 2 125 6b projects now and wife says no more money until I unload some of my (here words ) junk .... I have 5 of these NOS shifter keys left over from the old days  I need to use them as barter or cash for what I need to scrounge yet   [}:)].....Brian

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Kip Kern

Brian

What are you looking for to get the engines done?  I may have what you need and would rather trade than pay!;)  My email is [email protected]