Jackpiner Front Fender

Started by tofriedel, November 14, 2003, 04:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofriedel

Does anyone have a blue front Petty fender for the Jackpiner?  I need a reasonably good one for a 25th Club Annirversary Enduro ride.  I am getting a 1972 model(1st year) ready for a 75 year old gentleman who bought it new and wants to ride his bike in this event.  I am trying to make it presentable for the marque.

You can reach me at 410-557-0945 or via email.

Thanks,

Tony
Tony

Kip Kern

Tony

Contact "Steve" at Bultaco East, he had a ton of Petty stuff at Mid Ohio and prices were very reasonable.  I would post his number but I cant find it.  Try a Google word search.

Russ B

Is NOS good enough? I think I have some new Baja and/or Muders in blue. Also have some yellow, red, and white.

tofriedel

Kip,

Thanks for the info.  I located Bultaco East at //www.bultacoeast.com and Steve hooked me up with a new Mudder at a very reasonable price.  He has a number of parts that can be used on Pentons, so give him a call if you need plastic parts.

Thanks also to Russ for his offer of fenders.  I had already contacted Steve before I knew of Russ's fenders.

Tony
Tony

smkt342

Anybody got an early mudder (front) in white?  The kind with no flat hump, just same contour front to back?

keith Taylor

tofriedel

Keith,

Contact either of the above 2 individuals( Steve at Bultaco East or Russ).  My guess that one of them has what you are looking for.

Tony
Tony