1979/80 ktm decal sets

Started by csteinbach, November 28, 2003, 09:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csteinbach

Hi Guys,
  Well I fianlly broke down and had some decal sets made for my 1979 ktm 250. I also had a couple extra sets made. I'll have the 175, 250 and 400. These have the tank KTM logo, world champion stripes and side panel motor displacement decals. I can tell you right now it wasn't cheap. As it stands they will cost about 60 to 70 bucks a set for the ones I have now. Which is less then the cost to have them made. But with a larger quanity ordered the price comes down. How much depends on the number of course. I'll have photos next week. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Free shipping. Thanks, Carl
[email protected]

WINO

Hey carl, thats cool to know, but are the 79'stickies the same as the 78' mc5 400, if so im interested, actually i bought my tank down to a friend tonight and soon he is going to work on the art of copying, but if i can save him the headache, i'll purchase a set from you if they are the same as 78's  Thanks JOHN

Russ B

I have a 79 or 80 420. Will your decals be available for this bike? I'd be interested in a couple of sets if they won't fall off like the factory decals. Thanks, RB

csteinbach

Hi Guys,
  I was sure that the decals would be ready to view by now. They are except for the 250. They look exactly like the originals. I can have a set made in 420. I will post the photos next week on this page if if lets me. I had a matching clear coat decal made to protect the decals at no extra cost. Thanks, Carl