'Crome-Molybden Tubing' stickers

Started by Randy Kirkbride, December 05, 2003, 09:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Kirkbride

I now have a supply of reproduced 'Crome-Molybden Tubing' stickers.  These came on the CMF Pentons on the front downtube & the swingarm.
Price is $1.50 each + .50c per order for postage.

PO Box 191,   White Cottage, OH  43791

Kip Kern

Randy,  Thanks for the Christmas card,  Merry Christmas to you and the entire POG!  I have the original Wassell Tank/Penton Trials decal and the decal opposite the "Warranty Disclamer" decal (CMF bikes) if you wish to have them reproduced.  Let me know.

Randy Kirkbride

Kip,
Send them out to me & I'll see what we can do. May be a demand for both.  
Thanks

Dennis Jones

Randy I could use a few sets of the trials decals if you make them. Could you post or email a list of all the Penton stickers you have reproduced that are for sale? Thanks for all your hard work.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Randy Kirkbride

Dennis,
As of now, I have the following:
1. 'Penton / KTM' Seat Stencils @$2.50
2. 'Crome-Molybdem Tubing' Stickers @$1.50
3. 'Made in Austria' Stickers @1.75
4. 'PENTON' Sachs Engine Black Name Tags $4.50 pr
5. 'Special KTM Tuning' Stickers $9.00 pr

Thanks

Dennis Jones

Thanks Randy, I'll make a list of what I need. Where do I send a check?

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Randy Kirkbride

OK Dennis,
PO Box 191,   White Cottage, OH  43791
Thanks

Kip Kern

Randy

I sent some very "extinct" decals for you to check out!

Randy Kirkbride

Thanks Kip,
Maybe we can help out some of the Wasselites.

Dennis D

Randy,received the stickers today. They turned out really nice. Nice shots of your bikes too. How close are you on that Piner? What kind of frame # does it have? Dennis D

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Dennis,
I'm glad the stickers are OK.
The Piner is a long way from being finished. That was a current picture. The frame number is #7-30565679.  Due to engine parts unavailability, I've put it on the back burner and I'm now working on my '75 250.
Thanks

Dennis Jones

Randy, Got my stickers they look great. Thanks for the Christmas card, your bikes look very nice. I will be sending you a check for 3 sets of the trials bike stickers. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Kip Kern

Randy

What do you need for the Jackpiner engine?  Maybe I can help you out!;)

rob w

Randy, I've got a new one for you, I think they were common around 1974 on the Sachs powered Pentons. The ones I have (already stuck) and have seen before in this same location, placed on the tank above the word Penton.

They say Penton/KTM, GStuned.

It is 1 3/4" high x 2 1/4" wide.

Chrome lettering with red surrounding, or red over chrome.

So "GS" is in the middle, with a small "Penton/KTM" above it, and "tuned" below the GS.

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Bob,
Can you get me a picture?