parts/bikes for sale

Started by pentons4evr, December 14, 2003, 09:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pentons4evr

I have a wassell that I need some parts for.I need a seat,exhaust
(I have a husky 125 exhaust like the woodsman used) I have the bike tore down to the frame and the frame painted but thats it if any one
is looking for a wassell I would be interested in selling it. I also have a 1972 125 that looks good and runs good but it has wrong fenders,bars,throttle,levers I bought it at midohio last year.I have 10 pentons total including the 30 year jackpiner . if anyone needs a winter project email me I have a penton in every size

firstturn

What state are you located?  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

pentons4evr

ron I live in amherst about 3 miles from mr penton. you might know my mom she has worked for mr penton since the 60's(elaine is her name)she
still works for ktm

Dennis Jones

Penton4ever

Did you buy an orange tank wassell from me at Mid-Ohio a few years back? I sold one as we were loading to leave and it seems like the young man said his mom worked for Penton.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Mick Milakovic

Hi 4evr,
I sent you an e-mail in regards to the inventory you might have for sale.  Did you get it?

Mick

firstturn

Pentons4ever,
I have met your Mother several times.  She is a neat lady and knows a lot of history on Pentons.  Please tell her Merry Christmas from all the guys from Texas(Richard Sanders and Don Schultz).  Thank you for bring it to my attention.
WARNING: I would weigh Paul entering and leaving you shop.  Be very cautious especially if he shows up wearing a BIG coat.  You know "fore warned.....".

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

cleantrap

Quotequote:Originally posted by pentons4evr

I have a wassell that I need some parts for.I need a seat,exhaust
(I have a husky 125 exhaust like the woodsman used) I have the bike tore down to the frame and the frame painted but thats it if any one
is looking for a wassell I would be interested in selling it. I also have a 1972 125 that looks good and runs good but it has wrong fenders,bars,throttle,levers I bought it at midohio last year.I have 10 pentons total including the 30 year jackpiner . if anyone needs a winter project email me I have a penton in every size

cleantrap

I would be interested in your wassell parts. Let me know what all you have, and price.

pentons4evr

hi dennis. thanks for the sweet wassell. I keep in the house with
some of my other bikes.still looking for the correct footpegs and the
aluminum screw in the frame in front of the gas tank. I'm going to do the 152 kit does anyone know how much to take off of the bottom of the cylinder?
              PENTONS STILL RULE

pentons4evr

hi ron thanks for the input I'll have the man from mars under close
suppervision. my mom just left here 2 min before I read your response
I'll tell her what you said
       pentons rule

pentons4evr

Hi mick no I didn't get your reply. I also lost bobs reply to come over.mick I'll get back to you on what else I want to get rid of.

Lew Mayer

4evr,
Depending on the piston you get,you may not have to remove anything from the bottom of the jug. The one I have, had the original conversion with the Yamaha piston. Later I found a crack in the skirt and had to get another cylinder. The wiseco piston I got had a different pin height,if I recall correctly, so I didn't have to mill the base of the new cylinder. Measure carefully before milling the jug. You may not need to. Does this sound correct to you other guys out there?

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

robbersroost1

I have a Wassell Seat,I'd be interested in your Wassell if you would like to sell, or trade for a nice 82 KTM 250 GS. Let me know

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

czechmate

I'm looking for a headlight assembly for a '73 or '74 Penton 250. Do you have one for sale?
Thanks,
czechmate

cleantrap

Quotequote:Originally posted by czechmateThere is one on e-bay right now check it out.

I'm looking for a headlight assembly for a '73 or '74 Penton 250. Do you have one for sale?
Thanks,
czechmate