Frame

Started by brokenb23, December 26, 2003, 10:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenb23

Presently looking for the 1972 chromalloy 125 mtocross frame and swingarm. If you have thes or know of any one, I can be contacted at [email protected].
Thx,Bob

cardojr

hi --got one in the backyard-hi breather--some pinhead cut the motor mounts out and the swingarm bolt is geeked-could send you a pic
rob

brokenb23

Rob,
Please send picture.
Thx,Bob

cardojr

bob will send pic today
rob

Doug Wilford

I have a 72 frame and swing arm.   Your link address came back undeliverable.   Where are you located?

cardojr

bob-don't know if you got my pics or not-same pinhead cut off rear fender loop--doug wilford probably has a better product-i'd say the only value on my frame would be the swingarm
thanks-rob

firstturn

Cardojr,
What os the frame # of the Hi Breather frame?  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Quotequote:Originally posted by firstturn

Cardojr,
What is the frame # of the Hi Breather frame?  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rocket

Ron
I have 2 hi-breather frames for the sachs motored bikes.  What year are you looking for?  Both of them are blasted and primed.  I would have to check numbers to see the years.
Rod

cardojr

hi ron
frame # is 40976813
if bob doesn't want it its yours for the taking
rob

Kip Kern

Rod

I am looking for a couple of late 74, early 75 100/125 frames/swingarms for two HIRO/Penton bikes.  Have anything like that?  Thanks in advance!

firstturn

Rob,
If it isn't too much trouble could you forward me a picture unless Bob has spoken for it.
Thanks,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Rob,
Where are you located?  Back in the day,I had a '75 125 with the rear fender loop removed.  Just curious.

cardojr

kip-no other frames-this one would have been a green glass tank-don't know about the swingarm-looks the same as my 100 berkie

ron-what's yur email? i'll send pics
i think it's polite to wait a couple days to hear from bob- after that it's yours

randy-minnesota
if my shop furnace hadn't puked i wouldn't be computering
in the afternoon-it's 7 degrees out

thanks to all
rob

firstturn

Rob,
No problem on waiting.  My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks for your time.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh