1976 Penton 250

Started by soil sampler, December 30, 2003, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soil sampler

I have a 1976 Penton 250 That has been sitting in my garage for years. Bike is complete. It does not run but engine turns over. It was running when put in storage. I have no idea what this bike is worth and no interest in starting a restoration project. Bike is located in Dallas Texas if anyone is interested.

Dennis D

I have a friend that lives in the Dallas area that is interested in the bike. Do you have a phone # that I can give him so he can get in touch with you? Thanks, Dennis D

soil sampler

Dennis D

Thanks Alan, I called and gave him the number and he said he would be in touch. Dennis D

soil sampler

We spoke over the phone and he plans on coming out to look at it soon. Thanks for the help!

Alan

Dennis D

Always glad to help put Pentons and people together! You will like Bobby, he's kinda windy though. Dennis D

steve ledbetter

I am interested in your Penton. I want to get back into dirt and always wanted a Penton. I'am in N. Richland Hills, Texas

steve ledbetter

Hello Alan, trying to get in touch with you. I've got a trailer and will come pick it up when your ready. Thanks, Steve L.

Mick Milakovic

Steve, look at this item # on e-bay.  I believe it belongs to Rik Smits, who races vintage and occasionally posts on this site:

Mick