York, PA swapmeet this Sunday 1/18/04

Started by Paul Danik, January 14, 2004, 06:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Hats off to the Potomac Vintage Riders for taking over the York, PA swapmeet.  The event is this Sunday, 1/18/2004 and runs from 8am to 3pm.  I was just informed that Bad Brad Lackey will be there selling t-shirts and autographing who knows what all!!!! Gary Nixon has been known to just stop in and tell a few stories, he lives just down the road. Hope to see some of you fellow POGGERS there.
Paul

firstturn

Paul you got my want list?  You know the '68 long chain guard long airbox  and a set '68 NOS shocks(Those bolt on the rear)no springer front end here.  I'll be waiting by my antilog telephone for your call.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

desmond197

See you folks at York. Do you know if Al Bueler is going to have a booth as I need some parts for my 74 125.

Lew Mayer

I know Al won't be at this one. Al never goes to the January York show ever since he had a white-knuckle ride back from there in bad weather. I'll be there,though. Hope to see some of you guys there. It's not far for me and I sure want to support PVR for picking it up.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

Paul Danik

Lew and Desmond197, and others.
   Be sure to stop and chat, I bought a booth and will have a couple of extra chairs. Just look for the booth with the Tyran and Allouette in it, need to make room for some more Pentons!!!
   Ron, you can be sure that I will call you just as soon as your shopping list is filled[}:)].
Paul

desmond197

Is the Tyran and Aluette for sale I may be interested. Thanks

Paul Danik

Desmond,
  Yes the bikes are for sale, I tried to email you with some details and I couldn't get through.  Please send me an email at [email protected]
Thanks
Paul