parting out

Started by Wrecker, January 23, 2004, 06:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrecker

[:0]1974 250 Harescrambler - rolling chassis with motor...all in fair shape. No fenders, side panels rough.

If interested, E-mail at "[email protected]" for best offer deals. Located in TN, you pay shipping. Money orders or Pay Pal.
I do not plan to go to EBay.
Thanks POG members.

Wrecker

Thanks to those that have purchased items.

Feb 7,

Whats left - Airbox, 2-mudflaps,
                    chokelever,wire harness.
                    Red Enduro fuel tank with petcocks and cap.
                    Rear wheel, shocks, frame and exhaust pipe.

Pictures available.

imported_n/a

Keith,

The front end arrived superbly packed and in great shape.  I appreciate your prompt shipment.  It's been great dealing with you.

Glenn

firstturn

Wrecker,
  I never got a response to a e-mail I sent you requesting how much you were asking on the tank and rear fender brace.  thanks.
e-mail: [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Wrecker

I apologize Ron,
When I include pictures, it not only fills your mailbox up but mine too. So, I might have deleted it from both boxes.
Hope this hasn't happened to others??

I'll reply by email with a deal;)

Keith.

You Poggers rule!!

firstturn

Wrecker,

Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

pentonpal

Poggers,

Keith (Wrecker) does a great job, not only with shipping the parts, but he sends superb pictures.  I will definately watch for other bikes he comes by.  Great guy.:)

Scott

Wrecker

Last offering from my stripped 74 250. [:p]

I'm down to the following,
Frame, Rear wheel and swing arm, shocks, exhaust pipe, air box and some miscellaneous small parts, choke lever, mudflaps, wiring.
Side covers are rough but could be massaged for racer use or use as wall decorations [:0], blue lite special on these - buy one get one free. Heck, specials on everything...make an offer plus shipping, inside the USA only please, these parts aren't worth shipping overseas (no offense :D ).

Thanks again to the fine folks that I have been dealing with.
[8D] Keith

Mick Milakovic

Wrecker, does the '74 pipe also fit a '75?  What shape is it in?  Also, what is your asking price?  e-mail me off forum, if you wish.

[email protected]

Mick

pentons4evr

I would be interested in the pipe if you still have it . thank you

Wrecker

This bike is scattered across the country bringing happeness to many, and just like any bike we sell...regrets will come later.

All that's left is the pipe.
The silencer appears to have been replaced and it has some surface rust, probally would clean up well.
I do not know what other year models it would fit, I'm sure someone here could tell you.

Thanks to all.

chicagojerry

how much for the pipe?  i bought a  73 250 recently and the pipes in bad shape. please drop me a line at  [email protected]
maybe we can work something out   thanks, jerr