Parts/Al Buehner

Started by firstturn, January 25, 2004, 11:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

To Al,
Thanks for the quick service on the part I needed by Monday January 26.  They got here today Sunday January 25.  One day too early.  Seriously the postman just left and the part is correct and the bike will be finished today.  Thanks Al for all you do for our Group and the endless hours to promote Penton.  Without people like you it just wouldn't HAPPEN.

Highest regards,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Gavin Housh

Ditto Ron. I needed three lay shaft washers and a thrust bearing for my clutch. I ordered a few days before christmas and told Al time was not a problem. The package showed up a few days later with a small note "Merry Christmas" I looked for a credit card receipt but the parts came from Santa. Thanks Al, I mean Santa.

tmc3c

Al has always helped me with my needs and always give's me free info also. Great Guy, I just wish he was on line, but I know we have been down that road before.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Kip Kern

You guys won't believe this but Al actually has a computer and may, one day, be on line. [^]

tmc3c

This can't be, Al on line????[8D]

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

jj

Another big thanks to Al,

I placed my order on Friday and Al said that it would go out Monday. Well here it is Monday and there it was in my mail box. That's good news because my new painter has an itchy finger. I just gave him my Berkshire frame on Thursday and Friday at 10PM he called to say "come and get it, I'm ready to start the tank do you have the stickers?" He must of watched one to many episodes of American Choppers.

John J Slivka
John J Slivka

tomale

Ditto as well,
Al has always gotten me just what I have asked for and done so really fast. I try to order stuff on monday and with rare exception it has been there the next monday. This is pretty amazing because I am all the way up here in the Seattle area. I have bought stuff from other shops and have waited as much as three weeks to get it. If it was somethings  really unusual then I could see it but in this case it was a universal chain roller. I did not use that shop again. I will stick with Al.... he always treats me good and hardly charges me anything for shipping. It is almost like having a penton shop right here. Well, not quite but you get the picture.... Thanks Al

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W