SOS

Started by Paul Danik, February 05, 2004, 07:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

HELP!!!!  We would like to video tape the meeting this Saturday and have not found a person to do it yet.  If you are coming and have a video camera with a tripod and don't mind setting it up we would be very grateful.

Thanks
Paul

LynnCamp

If you still need a volunteer... tag... I'll be it...

Paul Danik

Lynn,
   Thank you!!!  Your offer to help is greatly appreciated. Are you flying or driving to the meeting?  

Paul

LynnCamp

Ronald McDonald has dibbs on the corporate jet this weekend ... so I guess I have been relegated to truckin'.  Besides -- didn't figure Pickerington had an airport... just a pad for the Mars Machine ... and the MM is too busy racking up those miles - trying to win that award for the person traveling the longest distance to the meeting ...

LynnCamp

Paul,  Can you tell me approximately how many hours I need to film.  I have HI-8 film ... is that o.k. or would you prefer another format (super 8, I think).  What time is setup?

Paul Danik

Lynn,

I don't know much about the different formats, I will leave that up to you.    My guess is 5-6 hours of taping should be pretty close.  
     The Museum opens at 9 a.m. tomorrow, but I will be there by 8:30 to start setting up the outside display.

I am heading that direction in a couple of hours, as of last night there were 13 rooms of us at the Fairfield, breakfast should be interesting!!!  POG pool party tonight :D

LynnCamp

We are at the Fairfield and look forward to seeing everyone.  Just hope the pool is indoors...