Miscellaneous

Started by rob w, February 13, 2004, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Just jump in with whatever...

Added 2-14, Just found this picture of KEVIN BROWN.  //www.ahrma.org/greatlakes/  Appears to me to be at Mid-Ohio.

Have you seen the newly designed Cycle News, it's smaller in size with almost all pictures being in color. But you better have good eye sight, because the size of the print is proportional to the size of the rag. Looks itsy-bitsy to me.

Has anyone gotten and/or reading the new Jeremy McGrath book that's out. It's on the New York Times "Best Sellers" list I hear.

Buehner's Penton Supply Co. has a new catalog out, it's unreal all the stuff that man is offering us, compare that to his catalog from two years ago, looks like Mr. Buehner has been working his rear off, and spending the loot to keep us supplied and happy, Kudos to Al, we would'nt be where we're at without him.

tmc3c

I don't like the new CYCLE NEWS !! Bring back the old!! It is to much like a mag!! Al's Flyer is awesome, I like a lot Pic's and prices! I need another issue after slobbering all over this one!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Rain Man

Al's Penton brochure is a dream come true.  I dont think I could even begin to restore a Penton without it. The best thing for me with this accesibility to parts through the POG gruppe is; I'm doing it cause I always loved my Jackpiner.   period
    After pretty close to 30 years of riding, building, selling and destroying bikes,.. That Jackpiner was always in the back of my cluttered dirt bike infested mind. And now, through this website, and many other enthusiasts, that dream will become my reality.
  Next week is gonna be costly !!! Happy trails and thanks to all the suppliers
  Raymond.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rain Man

Al's Penton brochure is a dream come true.  I dont think I could even begin to restore a Penton without it. The best thing for me with this accesibility to parts through the POG gruppe is; I'm doing it cause I always loved my Jackpiner.   period
    After pretty close to 30 years of riding, building, selling and destroying bikes,.. That Jackpiner was always in the back of my cluttered dirt bike infested mind. And now, through this website, and many other enthusiasts, that dream will become my reality.
  Next week is gonna be costly !!! Happy trails and thanks to all the suppliers
  Raymond.
Another Vintage crazy fellow,...and I thought I was the only one,...lol----->>>>.Speedy->>>>:)

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02