Lighted Dealer Penton Sign

Started by Bob Gilman, February 15, 2004, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gilman

Lighted Dealer Penton motorcycle sign for sale on Ebay  Item #2460772476.   Very rare collectable.

Kip Kern

Bob

Sure great to see you at the POG meeting(7th), couldn't get over how big Brian got!  I would love to have a sign such as advertised on EBAY but know the price will go through the celing during the last 5 minutes.[}:)]  Thought, I wonder if we could have new ones made as OEM specifications?  I bought a new fluorescent KTM shop sign here while back , from my dealer, for $50 and it is about the same size.  Does anyone out there have any afiliation (sp) with a sign maker such as this and who out there would love to have a new sign ,like this, and not go the Ebay way?[?] Just a thought![8]

rd400pi

What a fantastic idea!  I wish I had a contact to help.  Will definitely get in line for one if they get repopped!

Mike Husted
72&74 SixDays
76 MC5 250

metalkfab

I've got a sign mfg.company right around the corner from my shop.I'll ask them for a quote this week.Will keep you all posted.I'll charge Ron extra!

firstturn

Ron Who?? It's Wan.  Remember new members get maximum discount.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Well, funny how thing's turn out, the sign is now mine. We can all sit around it and play cards when it gets dark at Mid-Ohio.

firstturn

rob w,
  Good job!

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

Should I look into the outdoor sign (18"x37") or indoor sign (16"x36")? The signs are listed in a old Hi-Point Accesories catalog,dated Spring '75.The outdoor sign is 2-sided and the indoor sign is 1-sided.Also, if we move ahead on this, I will have a small "All Custom Fab." logo in the corner to protect the value of originals.

Kip Kern

Karl  Indoor will work for me but I would take either, I am easy.  Two sided would be nice to hang from the celing in the middle of the shop.  Thanks for the research!

Rocket

Karl
My preference would be indoor size that could be mounted on the wall.  When do I put my order in?!
thanks
Rocket

DKWRACER

I am lit or am I? Will be when an indoor one comes my way....
Thomas Brosius

rd400pi

Karl,
  Tough question on the one side verses two.  Since I don't have a very sizable shop then, the one sided wall hanger type would be the way to go. I can't wait.:D

Mike H.

Tony Price

I think the one sided indoor would have the most appeal.  At least it does for me.

Tony Price
Tony

Bob Gilman

I have mine in the living room above my 97 125LE 30th anniv.bike.It sure looks good.