3rd Annual Penton Day At AMA Photos Posted

Started by Admin, February 15, 2004, 09:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Rain Man

This is too funny to leave alone, who's the guy sleeping at the meeting??  Probably dreaming about riding the best Pentons ever, a Jackpiner of course !!
  Raymond.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rain Man

This is too funny to leave alone, who's the guy sleeping at the meeting??  Probably dreaming about riding the best Pentons ever, a Jackpiner of course !!
  Raymond.

Yeaaaa,...Thats the Boss himself.He has seen and listen to so many PENTON stories he cant stand it anymore.So he escapes into a little nap,dreaming about NSU/BMW/Husky,.......Sweet dreams 4 sure,...
:D[}:)]:DSpeedy----->>>>>>>

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

firstturn

Karen,
  Thanks for posting the pictures while Bill is busy.  How am I doing Lynn?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

LynnCamp

Boy oh boy Karen.... looks like we will be able to really milk this one for a long time [:I]

Actually, I'm thinking that Bill stood on his feet through out the whole 8 hour meeting; he didn't break for lunch; nobody offered him a cold drink, everyone kept telling him sit down or move out of their way when all he was trying to do was capture the moment ... and now you're going to give someone else all of the credit???? Ron-- you are so harsh!!![V]

Kidding aside, Bill captured some really good shots -- not easy to do in a crowded room.  I didn't even notice him clicking away... he must have been all over that room.... Stealth Camera Smith

tomale

Thanks for the great pictures. I recognised father John but who is everyone else that was standing up presenting? Wish I could have been there. Any film clips of what was presented so I can get an Idea of what was said?
It was fun looking at all the bikes too. I looked to see if there was a bike like mine but there was not. Hmmmm Are there just not that many of them left?
Thanks for letting me be a part of this group

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W