1973 125 for parts

Started by wildman, February 18, 2004, 09:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Fr. # 303 63558 parts bike. No front end at all, no gas tank or wheels or seat. Good frame with 3 pos. sw.arm, no shocks. Motor stuck, has cyl. head and cyl. but broken fins on cyl. Airbox and boot, no filter or sidecover. Bing carb, old style magura throttle. Exhaust pipe pretty good. Rear brake lever and rod. Rear sprocket carrier. I would trade for 74 175 JP parts or make offer. Located near Grand Rapids, MI 616-784-6366

1975 250GS in Mich.
1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125

Mike Lenz

Is this a 73 125 or a 75 250?? If it is a 73 125 and has a good pipe I would be very interested in it. What are you looking for for  the 74 175?
Mike

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Mike,
Are you looking for an original pipe with stock silencer, or would you be interested in one with outer shroud removed and silencer attached? Email me with your phone # & time I can talk to you & I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Mike Lenz

Any decient pipe will do.

Rocket

Wouldn't happen to have any 32mm headlights laying around this 125?  I need a set for a project I'm working on.
Rocket

pentonpal

Wildman,

If you elect to part the bike, I am in need of a rear motor mount if it is in good conition (ie - no repairs).  Please contact ne at [email protected] to discuss.

Thanks,  Scott

Dennis Jones

Rocket, are you looking for headlight or headlight ears? I think I have some extra 32mm ears.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Rocket

Dennis
I am in need of the 32mm ears.  I would also like a small headlight but that nearly impossible anymore.

Scott
I think I have a motor mount that is in good condition.  I will look and let you know.  I will be gone all weekend so I may not answer until Monday.
thanks
Rod

Scott
I looked this morning and I do have one.  Send me an email and we can work something out.
Rod