HOW MANY

Started by Rain Man, March 01, 2004, 06:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edd 44k

have 73 125 , 74 250 , and Monarch basket. Plus lots of parts. I live in Chicago area. I WANT TO SELL EVERYTHING I HAVE. I don't have daily access to a computer. I will not be able to list the 4 pages of parts I have. call after 8 PM  847 692 9337.

Lot of Penton parts for sale.  Inquire via email.

Edd 44k

I don't know how that reply by e mail thing got on my message. I only have access to a terminal once or twice a month. CALL ON PHONE.

Rocket

Cliff Cook

Mike Lenz

Lets see. Adopt a woman thats into vintage dirt bikes? Whats your measurements,ah, I mean, Id have to get my wifes approval first, I guess. Ill let you know if I survive the question.

OUCWBOY

Folks,
That could have been the last time we heard from Mike. Going to as his wife that question? Brave man.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

jchev

got 73 penton trails to put back together, #2 a 74 six-day to restore  #3 is a 125  six-day that we bought as a 100, had the red berkshire tank on it.  Had another 100 and a 250 but both were stolen some year back
Jeff Chevalier

Rocketman

I have 1,  a  73 Six-Days

Lord, please let me be more like the person my dog thinks I am.
72 Six-Days

Rain Man

anybody count these yet, I tried to but nodded off...zzzzz
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

OUCWBOY

Rain Man,
Someday soon we will be able to get back into the bike registery and once everyone logs their bikes, we can all get a good feeling for who has what.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

robbersroost1

1 Penton Trials ( Never had a drop of gas) Are there any others like this. Also it's never even rolled over any gravel. Not sure on the year, I just can't find the sn#. Any clues as why?

1 Penton Woodsman ( About 3miles) Donny what year is it?

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

Tennessee Vol

72 175 Jackpiner  in progress
73 175 Jackpiner  in progress
74 125 Six Days   complete
74 175 Jackpiner  complete
75 175 Jackpiner  complete
and 7 more on the way in various stages.:D
Bobby Stults

OUCWBOY

Terry,
The serial number should be at the same location of the Woodsman. On the steering head. The Woodsman is a 1977, according to the guy I got it from. There are many stories about the Woodsman and how it came to be. Some say they were left over pieces just thrown together to move them. Others say that the Trials bike sales were so weak that they tried ot spice them up a bit. Funny how a non selling bike in the day is now one of the rarest.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Chakka

3, a 73 125 Six Day, a 1975 Jackpiner & a 76' 125 GS

Chris

Rain Man

wow they got a lot of Pentons in Tennessee,  hey Vol, you ever get tired of fixing, let me or da Pog guys know, we can stich a coupla dem dar bikes back up to snuff for ya.
no brakes is great[8D]
Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons