Monark Fenders

Started by classof74, March 02, 2004, 12:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classof74

Hi Folks, I've just had Monark 125 plastic front and rear fenders reproduced. The prototype can be seen at...http://www.calvmx.com/guestbook/  They are perfect!

I'm having two different models made...one in unbreakable yellow plastic and one in paintable ABS plastic.

Cost per set runs $80.00 plus $12.00 shipping which is in line with most other reproduction fender sets sold.

If you're interested in purchasing a set, payment can be made in three ways...

1. Paypal - username: [email protected]
2. Credit Card - Call 760-754-8177 and I'll take your info over the phone
3. Postal Money Order made out to Mark C. Holloway

Be advised that I'm not in the fender selling business...I just need a set for a Monark that I'm restoring and once the initial run is gone, there's no guarantee I'll run another batch unless there is significant interest...so get a set while you can :)

Thanks for your interest...Mark

firstturn

Thanks Mark for the heads up.  You should already have my payment for the set I ordered.  Thanks for making these at such a affordable price.  I have never been able to find a NOS set.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Monark Lovers,
  Mark have done a Great job on these fenders at a VERY resonable price.  If you ever think you are going to resore a Monark you may want to consider a set for that project.  Thanks Mark for including POG on this offer.
  For those of you that have no interest in Monarks you may want to visit Marks site and see his beautiful collection of 1974 MX bikes.  Some of his bikes are what dreams were made of during their time.  Now it is great to look back on those bikes that alot of us had the pleasure to race.  There is a beautiful Penton in his collection.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh